The Adir Pro 790-71 multifunctional wall bracket is just what you need to firmly secure your laser to a light steel wall or ceiling. It is designed for security and durability. The bracket can secure to a wall by using the 2 screw holes at the top of the bracket, or with the clamps beneath the lip of the brace. At the bottom of the bracket there is a screw knob to make the bottom flush with the securing surface so that it doesn’t shift and remains secure. If the surface isn’t flat, the knob is adjustable to accommodate uneven surfaces and ledges. Once the bracket is secured the laser can be attached firmly and adjusted both in the vertical and stacked positions. The screw knob that attaches the laser has a 5/8 in. thread. (If your laser has a 1/4 in. thread, you can use the 765-12 adapter). The distance of the laser from the back of the bracket to the securing screw knob can be adjusted from 2.5 in. -5 in. The vertical height of the laser can be adjusted over a height of 8.375 in. There is a guide on the side of the bracket with increments of 24 cm. To adjust, all you need to do is turn the locking knob counter clockwise, shift the position, and then turn the knob back clockwise as far as you can.
- 4 pole extensions
- Telescoping tripod
- 5/8 in. and 1/4 in. threaded mounting bracket
- Slip resistance (textured rubber on pole end pieces, ribbed rubber tripod feet, pressure clamps and screw clamp to secure everything together)
- 1.24 in. D (pole, tripod head, and mounting bracket socket)
- Rugged steel and heavy duty plastic
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Level Accessory Type: Laser Mount
- Hand Tool Type: Hand Tool Accessory
There are no reviews yet.