What is the return policy?
You have 30 days to decide if the item is right for you. We will refund any item(s), provided that the item(s) has not been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn and that all labels and tags are attached. If, for example, you prefer another size or another color, you must place a new order in our online store.
Do you want to return something? Please make sure you respect the following criteria:
- You can return any item for a refund within 30 days of receiving your original order. Please note that there are certain products that cannot be returned except in the case of defective products such as products that do not allow their return due to hygienic or health protection reasons if it has been unsealed by you after delivery (for example cosmetic products) , or that they were, after delivery, inseparably mixed with other products; products that can deteriorate or expire quickly (for example, food or products that are perishable or subject to an expiration date); sealed sound or video recordings or sealed software if they were unsealed by you upon delivery; goods made to your specifications or clearly personalized, including custom boots, custom jerseys, custom soccer gloves, or skis with mounted bindings.
- All items must be unworn and in their original condition. Returned items should include tags and any packaging e.g. shoes should be returned with the original shoe box. Please do not attach any labels or duct tape directly on item’s packaging.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- It is important to follow the return process, which begins by making a return request through the My account section.
- The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure it’s packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way! We recommend you obtain a proof of postage. Our returns address is: PIP Hardware, 5926 Ritchie Hwy, Brooklyn Park, MD 21225-3744, USA
How do I return something?
To speed up the process of your return, follow these steps:
Step 2. Prepare your parcel : Once you could print your return label, please prepare your parcel. Please make sure to send the item/s back in perfect conditions (unused, with labels, in original packaging) and use a new parcel/packaging to make sure that no labels or duct tape will be attached on the original product packaging.
Step 3. Send your parcel : Attach the return label on the outside of the packaging and send the parcel to the address indicated on the return label.
Step 4. Receive refund : When your return is being processed, you will receive an automatic email. We’ll also send you an email as soon as we’ve completed your return. Any refund will automatically be issued to the payment method you used to place your original order. It can take up to 15 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of your return to be delivered back to our warehouse and completed.
If you want to exchange your item, you need to return it and then place a new order.
What if I receive a defective/damaged or wrong item?
If you receive a defective/damaged or wrong item, please follow the process below:
Step 1. Log in to MY ACCOUNT : Sign in to your account by using your email address and password and please select My orders.
Step 2. Select order/item : Please click on the order and select the damaged/defective or wrong item/s. Please choose your return reason.
Step 3. Information/pictures : To process your claim we kindly ask you to provide us with a brief description about the defect/difference as well as at least one picture where the damage/defect/difference can be shown. Pictures can be attached directly to the form. In case of your parcel arrived damaged and you did already sign the receipt, we need you to provide us within 4 days with additionally information as:
- Picture of the damaged item
- Picture of the parcel, label as well as the damage of the parcel.
Step 4. Process : Once we could receive any required information, we will review your request as quickly as possible. We are unable to accept reclamations for the following defects:
- Damaged due to incorrect or intense usage.
- Increased perspiration.
- Colour transfer (i.e. jeans colouring socks blue).
- Damaged due to external factors, such as friction, sharp objects or chemicals.
- Articles that cause physical discomfort i.e. blisters.
How do I get my refund?
The refund of an order takes between 3 to 7 business days. Any refund will be issued automatically to the payment method you used to place your order.
- If the payment was made with a debit or credit card, the money will be refunded to the bank account linked to the card.
- If the payment was made by PayPal, the value of your refund will be refunded to your PayPal account. You will receive an email confirmation when your return is received in our warehouse and you should generally receive your refund within 48 hours of receiving this email.
Please note: if you have received a gift and wish to return it for a refund, the person who originally purchased the gift will receive the refund. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
If the reason for returning the product is not because the product arrived damaged, defective or incorrect, we will not refund shipping costs or any other services related to your order; we will only refund the amount of the product.
How do I exchange an item?
In case you wish to receive the same product in a different size or another alternative product, you must process a new order through our website, paying the shipping costs again.
Who pays the return fees?
If you return an item due to not fitting correctly or any similar reason, return fees have to be paid by you. If you return a damaged or faulty item, or the item is not as pictured, of course we will organize a pick up on our cost.
For any return you can print the return label directly in MY ACCOUNT.
What is the warranty policy?
Products come with a manufacturer’s warranty. No other warranties are expressed or implied. For warranty service, you must contact the manufacturer’s authorized warranty service station closest to you. This information is available either with the material shipped with the product, or from the manufacturer directly.
What should I do if my package is damaged or items are missing?
When the delivery is made, it is important that you examine the package for signs of damage, loss, or theft. If the package is open and/or damaged (the security seal is broken), and the contents also appear to be damaged, be sure to open and check the contents with the delivery driver.If the contents are indeed damaged or the package is incomplete the customer must refuse the order. Be sure to contact customer service to report the incident. The driver’s verbal acknowledgment cannot be used as proof of your claim.
For high-value items, we strongly recommend recording a video while opening the package so that, in the event that you need to file a damage claim, you can successfully prove the damage or missing items. Claims may be rejected if they are submitted without photos or videos taken at the time of delivery showing the damaged package or demonstrating the loss of the items, and/or without a copy of the report completed by the driver at the time of delivery, and/or without an invoice or receipt proving the value of the goods. You must send us your claim in writing within 72 hours of the date of delivery. We cannot accept or process any claims for deliveries over 72 hours. To submit your claim, go to MY ACCOUNT, select the order, click on Contact and finally choose the option: I have checked the tracking and I have a problem with the delivery of my order.
What can I do if the tracking says that my package is delivered, but I don’t have my package?
If the driver completed the delivery, then the package’s tracking status or a delivery notice should indicate where your driver left the package. Shipments that don’t require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver’s discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area.
If the tracking status indicates that the driver completed delivery and obtained a signature, the package might have been signed for by a neighbor or another resident at your location. If the driver delivered your shipment to an alternate location, you should have received a delivery notice that indicates where the shipment was left (for example, a neighbor’s house or leasing office).
Check with others at your address, or perhaps a neighbor, to see if someone else has picked up the package. You can also check around the entrances of your residence for the package, particularly on back porches, bushes, garages, grills, or other places that might protect your package from theft or weather. Note that drivers may also use plastic bags to protect your package from the weather.
If you still cannot locate the package, contact the shipping company directly. Shipping companies have their internal systems that can check the delivery status.
Finally if the shipping company confirms that the parcel was delivered and you suspect that the package may have been stolen from an apartment building, the mailbox or the doorstep of your house, you have to report the theft to the police. Please send us a copy of the police report so we can start the claim process with the shipping company.
In order to submit the claim, please log into MY ACCOUNT, select the order, click on Contact and finally choose the option: I have revised the tracking and I have a problem with the shipment of my order.