The Avanti Pro 5-1/2 in. x 24 Tooth Framing Circular Saw Blade has a notched edge and low tooth count designed for cutting softwoods, pressure-treated plywood and oriented-strand board (OSB). It has a thin-kerf edge and friction-reducing rim coating to resist binding and drag. The durable-construction carbide reinforcement extends the life of this blade up to twice that of standard steel blades. It is designed specifically for professional contractors.
- Professional contractor-quality replacement blade for circular saws
- Ideal for softwoods, pressure-treated plywood and OSB
- Made of high-quality steel with carbide reinforcement for toughness and durability
- Thin-kerf design for improved cutting performance
- Special rim coating reduces binding and drag
- Number in Package: 1
- Arbor Size: .394
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Circular Saw Blade
- Number of Teeth: 24
- Color Family: Blue
- Saw Blade Material: Carbide
- Material Cut: Wood
- Saw Blade Diameter (in): 5-1/2
There are no reviews yet.