A valuable accessory for hardened and serrated metal jaw bench vises is a good set of protective non-marring jaws for times when you need to grip a finished surface without damaging it. BESSEY’s BV-NVJ nylon vise jaws are hard enough to be durable yet supple enough to protect finished surfaces. Easy to attach and remove, they fasten quickly onto steel vise jaws with 2 magnets. V-grooved to aid in holding irregular or rounded surfaces.
- Soft jaw covers is designed to work with most vises having jaws from 3 to 6 in. wide
- Designed to avoid marring of already machined surfaces, soft metals and wood
- Securely fastens over steel vise jaws with 2 magnets
- Grooved to assist in holding irregular shapes, round stock, tubing etc.
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Vise
- Product Height (in.): 2.27
- Product Depth (in.): 1
- Product Width (in.): 5.55