Bondhus Ball End L-wrenches with ProGuard finish insert into a screw at a 25 angle allowing natural hand and wrist movement. Every hex key l-wrench is designed and machined to achieve an optimal fit between tool and fastener. Tools insert quickly and easily into screw head and fit snug to generate greater torque and minimize slippage and stripping. Bondhus professional quality tools provide superior value and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Long leg: 11.0 in.
- Short leg: 2.42 in.
- Ball end inserts into screw at a 25 angle
- Long handle for extra leverage
- ProGuard finish delivers superior corrosion protection and is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Made with protanium high torque steel, up to 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel
- Lifetime warranty
- Measurement Standard: Metric
- Hex Key Type: LWrench
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Hex Key
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Tip Size: 17 mm
- Product Height (in.): 0.7
- Product Depth (in.): 12.1
- Product Width (in.): 3.6