Bondhus Hex Tip Hex Key L-wrenches with BriteGuard finish have chamfered tool tips for faster insertion and full tool engagement in the screwhead. The chamfered tips also eliminate burrs and imperfections in the tool’s tip that can prevent the tool from fitting properly – this help the tools seat fully within the screw head, and the sharp corners transfer more torque to the screw which reduces stripping. Every Bondhus tool is designed and machined to achieve an optimal fit between tool and fastener. Bondhus professional quality tools provide superior value and offer a lifetime warranty.
- Set includes hex Short arm L-wrench in sizes: 0.050, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8, 9/64, 5/32, 3/16, 7/32, 1/4, 5/16 and 3/8 in.
- Chamfered tool tips eliminate burrs and help tools seat in screw head
- Short handle for tight spaces
- BriteGuard finish is the next generation chrome finish – a traditional plated tool look with superior protection and durability
- Made with protanium high torque steel – up to 20% stronger, with more torque and twice the wear resistance of standard grades of steel
- Made with close clearances to reduce wear on screw heads
- Lifetime Warranty
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Hex Key Type: LWrench
- Number of Pieces: 13
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Hex Key Set
- Individual/Set: Set
There are no reviews yet.