One of the harder parts of carpentry and DIY projects is getting precise angles. With the BORA MiteriX Duplicator Tool, it becomes the easiest part of the job. This tool does exactly what you think it does – it precisely measures angles, then locks the angle (and even splits in half) to transfer that exact angle to your miter saw. This means your miter cuts will match precisely, without that unsightly gap that is all too common when measuring freehand. The great part about this is you can measure an existing angle on a piece of furniture, a corner in another room, etc., and then transfer that exact angle to your miter saw. So, for example, if you’re cutting crown molding, cornice molding, wood casing, base board, or trim for an existing piece, stair case, or wall, and the angle you need isn’t a perfect-preset angle, this tool will save you hours of frustration, and will ensure that you cut it right the first time. It will also work for a table saw miter gauge setting. Best of all, you’ll buy this once, and use it forever and has a one-year warranty. BORA makes the best, and this angle measuring tool is no exception – get yours today.
- The BORA MiteriX angle duplicator tool will ensure that your miter cuts are at the perfect angle
- You use the tool to measure the exact miter angle you need (right on your piece), then lock it, and transfer that exact angle to your miter saw, divides the angle in half for a perfect miter – it couldn’t be easier
- Measures internal or external angles from 0-degree – 180-degree (miter angle from 0-90-degree)
- Collapses and easily folds to fit in your tool box
- Material: Aluminum
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: Multi-Colored
- Product Weight (lb.): .6 lb
- Ideally Used With: Miter Saws
- Product Length (in.): 7.5 in
- Product Height (in.): 15 in
- Product Width (in.): 2 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.