The Dasco Pro 3/4 in. x 7-1/8 in. Cold Chisel is a good tool for cutting nuts, bolts, tees and other metals softer than the cutting edge. The increased target head area helps protect hands from glancing blows and missed hits. Made in the USA. Larger target head striking area reduces mushrooming from repeated blows.
- Designed to cut nuts, bolts, tees and other metals softer than the cutting edge
- Forged from high-grade domestic steel for long-lasting use
- Heat-treated precision ground cutting edge ideal for fast, clean cut
- Large 3-3/4 in. target guard hand protector for glancing blows and missed hits
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Chisel Tip Style: Beveled
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Chisel
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Chisel Tip Width (In.): 3/4
- Assembled Depth (in.): 1.00 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 2.25 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 10.25 in
There are no reviews yet.