The Delta Reversible Midi Wood Lathe Chuck is the next-generation smaller-geared chuck. It’s an ideal chuck for mini, midi and smaller lathes with up to 360mm/14 in. diameter swing. It provides a high-power geared chuck option for smaller lathes.
- Anti-release spindle lock ensures the chuck will stay securely mounted on the lathe during forward and reverse turning applications
- Enhanced jaw gearing provides extra-smooth jaw movement and increased clamping pressure for maximum material support
- Threaded chuck jaws increase surface contact with the material offering more secure clamping
- Auto-stop jaw slides inhibit the widening of the chuck jaws beyond their optimum clamping range insuring the material is properly secured
- Includes chuck body, set screw, 3mm hex wrench, (4) 2 in. chuck jaws, 4mm hex wrench, (8) 6mm countersunk screws, 1 woodworm screw and 1 chuck key
- Chuck Size: 2 In.
- Number of Jaws: 1
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Accessory
- Product Weight (lb.): 4 lb
- Product Depth (in.): 2.6