With interchangeable bearings to cut rabbets of different depths, Diablo’s router bit sets produce super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbit. Featuring TiCo carbide with titanium, these bits provide a long cutting life and ultra-fine finish. Perma-shield, Diablo’s high performance coating, reduces friction and build-up on the bits. The bits kick-back reducing design allows for safer, more controlled cuts. These bits are computer balanced for a smooth and accurate cut. All Diablo router bits feature exceptional quality, unmatched precision and maximum cutting life.
- Joining boards and letting in back panels with different depths of cut
- Can also be used as flush cutting trim bits
- Wrench included
- Cuts all composition materials, plywood’s hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Red router bits are a registered trademark of Freud America, Inc.
- Self-Feeding: No
- Router/planer type: Joining
- Shank Style: Straight
- Number of Pieces: 4
- Number of Flutes: 2
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Bit Material: Carbide
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Product Length (in.): 2.25
- Product Height (in.): 5.88
- Shank Diameter (in.): 1/2″
- Cut Diameter: 1.8125 in
- Product Width (in.): 5.88 in
There are no reviews yet.