This professional grade break-back style torque wrench offers a 200 ft. – 750 ft. lbs. range which can be used for many applications. Easily set an infinite range of torque values with extremely high accuracy by adjusting the dial on the handle to the desired torque value. When the preset torque value is reached, a reliable control mechanism allows the wrench to physically bend in the middle, which alerts the operator that torque has been met. This tool comes pre-calibrated to an accuracy of +/- 4%, ready to use right out of the box. Includes a heavy-duty molded carrying case for easy transport and storage.
- Long handle prevents fatigue
- Comes with molded carrying case
- Rachet diameter 2 3/4 in.
- Reversible ratchet head
- 3/4 in. square drive
- Heavy duty rubber gripped handle
- Maximum Torque (ft.-lb.): 750
- Handle Type: Long
- Material: Anodized Steel
- Head Type: Fixed Reversible
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Black
- Hand Tool Type: Torque Wrench
- Minimum Torque (ft.-lb.): 200
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Features: Calibrated
- Drive Size: 3/4 in
- Wrench length (in.): 57
There are no reviews yet.