Estwing’s popular 11 in. Japanese pattern design Pro-claw nail puller, is made with fine tool steel, drop forged and tempered for extra durability. Chrome finish and comfortable blue cushion grip. Both nail puller claws are precise and sharp to remove imbedded or headless nails with ease and minimal wood damage. Shape and rounded head design gives you improved leverage. Precision thin claw design enables you to get into hard to reach places. For use in nail removal right angled for removing embedded and headless nails. Protect your eyes from flying particles and dust. Always wear safety goggles. Bystanders shall also wear safety goggles.
- Fine tool steel
- Comfortable vinyl grip
- Cat’s paw end and nail puller end
- Approximate overall length 11 in.
- Heat treated
- Number of nail slots: 2.0
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Pry Bar
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Bar length (in.): 11
- Assembled Depth (in.): 11.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 2.6 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 0.7 in