This 1/4 in. Dia shank tungsten carbide Red Coarse grit Typhoon woodcarving bur is great for shaping and removing wood rapidly. Unique structurally aligned carbide points that last long and do not load quickly. Hard carbide points aggressively and rapidly removes wood, plaster, rubber and plastics but cannot be used on metal.
- Taper shape bur is great for V shape cuts and flat grinding of stock
- 1/4 in. Dia shank for use in the most common power tool chucks or collets
- Red color denotes coarse grit for very aggressive stock removal
- Maximum speed rating is 10,000 RPM; clean clogged tines with a brass brush
- Accessory Fitment: Universal
- Tip Material: Carbide
- Application Type: Grinding
- Rotary Tool Accessory Type: Rotary Bit
- Tip Shape: Tapered
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Used With: Fiberglass,Plastic,Rubber,Wood
- Product Length (in.): 2.5 in
- Shank Size: 1/4 in.
- Diameter (in.): 0.813