This 1/8 in. Dia shank Blue fine grit tungsten carbide Typhoon woodcarving bur is great for shaping and removing wood rapidly. Unique structurally aligned carbide points that last long and do not load quickly. Hard carbide points aggressively and rapidly removes wood, plaster, rubber and plastics but cannot be used on metal.
- Bur top cylinder bur is great for flat cuts and plunging cuts
- 1/8 in. Dia shank for use in the most common power tool chucks or collets like Dremel or Foredom tools
- Blue color denotes fine grit for shaping and stock removal
- Maximum speed rating is 25,000 RPM, clean clogged tines with a brass brush
- Accessory Fitment: Universal
- Tip Material: Carbide
- Application Type: Grinding
- Rotary Tool Accessory Type: Rotary Bit
- Tip Shape: Cylinder
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Used With: Fiberglass,Plastic,Rubber,Wood
- Product Length (in.): 1.5 in
- Shank Size: 1/8 in.
- Diameter (in.): 0.313