These carbide burs have unique structurally aligned points that last long and do not load quickly. The Blue fine grit is great for shaping and roughing out work. This is ideal for use on wood, plastic, plaster, rubber or fiberglass but cannot be used on metal.
- Ball shape is great for creating rounded contours or curves
- Maximum safe speed is 25,000 RPM
- Clean clogged tines with a brass brush
- Great for rough shaping and rapid stock removal
- Accessory Fitment: Universal
- Tip Material: Carbide
- Application Type: Grinding
- Rotary Tool Accessory Type: Rotary Bit
- Tip Shape: Ball
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Used With: Fiberglass,Plastic,Rubber,Wood
- Product Length (in.): 1.75 in
- Shank Size: 1/4 in.
- Diameter (in.): .563