The General International 90-030 M1 120-Volt 10 in. band saw is equipped with a powerful 3.4 Amp motor to rip through hardwoods. Band-sawing produces uniform cutting action as a result of an evenly distributed tooth load. The large 13-3/8 in. x 13-1/8 in. work table can accommodate most jobs with a large cutting capacity of 4-1/16 in. for cutting irregular shapes and ripping lumber into thinner pieces, novice woodworkers will find the General 90-030 M1 10 in. Band Saw with flexible LED work light is essential for your workshop. You’ll cut through a variety of wood materials with the quick release blade tension that changes blades quickly. Make quick angle and height changes with the rack and pinion adjustable table. EZ View Blade Tracking lets you easily align the blade. Other features include a rip fence for straight cuts and a miter gauge for cross cuts. The dust port keeps your work area dust-free, while the LED work light adjusts so that you can see exactly what you’re doing. Includes 2-year limited warranty.
- Smooth running durable 1/3 HP motor, sturdy welded steel frame and precision balanced wheels with replaceable tires, safety lock-out switch with removable key to prevent unauthorized use
- Easy-to-assemble open-based steel stand, precision blade guide bearings included, miter gauge with auxiliary aluminum crosscut fence included
- Hinged doors and quick release blade tension knob for fast blade changes, large stable cast-iron table with slide-out steel extension wing
- Includes goose-neck style work light, convenient blade tracking window, sturdy welded steel frame and precision balanced wheels with replaceable tires
- Wheel size: 10 in., wheel speed: 1134 RPM, blade speed: 2920 lin. Fpm, blade width: 1/8 in. – 1/2 in., blade length: 67-1/2 in.
- Table size: 13-3/8 in. x 13-1/8 in., table tilt: 0° to 45° (right), table height: 42 in., motor M1: 1/3 HP, 120-Volt, 1 phase, 3.4 Amp, 370-Watt, 60 Hz
- Maximum width of cut: 9-5/8 in., maximum depth of cut: 4-1/16 in., dust port diameter: 4 in., 3 in., or 2 in. hose, throat: 9-3/5 in.
- Base dimensions: (L x W) 15-1/2 in. x 12-1/2 in., 80 lbs.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 2920
- Minimum Blade Length: 67.5
- Table Tilt Right Max (degrees): 45
- Band Saw Type: Vertical
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Dust Collection Method: 4 in. Dust Port
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Amperage (amps): 3.4 A
- PT Horsepower (Hp): 1/2
- Table Tilt Left Max (degrees): 0
- Color Family: Green
- Included Accessories: Stand
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Lockout Power Switch,No Tool Blade Change,Quick-Release Tension,Stand Included
- Construction Material: Steel
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Band Saw
- Cuts Through: Wood
- Portability: Stationary
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- Voltage (volts): 120
- Table-Top Material: Cast-Iron
- Product Weight (lb.): 79 lb
- Cutting Capacity Width / Depth Of Throat(In.): 9.6
- Table Length (in.): 13.37
- Product Height (in.): 10 in
- Product Depth (in.): 60 in
- Maximum Blade Length: 67.5
- Minimum Blade Width: .12
- Table Width (in.): 13.12
- Dust Port Size (In.): 4
- Maximum Blade Width: .5
- Cutting Capacity Height / Height under Guide (In.): 10
- Work Table Surface: 13.37 in. x 13.12 in.
- Product Width (in.): 22 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.