The General Tools Arch Punch is the ideal tool for punching a 3/4 in. hole. It works on leather, rubber, canvas, plastic, sheet metal, gasket material, cardboard and softer metals. This arch punch is made of heat-treated forged steel, ensuring durability and a cutting edge that stays sharper longer.
- Ideal tool for punching 3/4-inch holes in a variety of materials
- Punches leather, rubber, canvas, plastic, sheet metal, gasket material, cardboard and softer metals
- Made of heat-treated forged steel for long-lasting durability
- Heat-treated steel ensures a cutting edge that stays sharper longer
- Features an inside taper for clearance
- Measures 5.8 in. x 2.9 in. x 2.2 in.
- Weighs 11 oz.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Handle Material: Steel
- Nail set/punch: Punch
- Hand Tool Type: Individual Punch/Nail Setter
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Tip size (in.): .75
- Handle Length (in.): 2.5
- Assembled Depth (in.): 1.25 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 1.25 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.