The H.K. Porter 24 in. combination bolt and cable cutter is perfect for general purpose cutting of soft, medium-hard and hard materials. The tubular steel handles are designed to fit close together for more cutting power with less strain. Its center-cut blades have slightly rounded cutting edges that are beveled on both sides, which broaden the variety of cutting applications this tool can be used for.
- Proudly made in the USA
- Cuts metal rod to 7/16 in. diameter
- Strap cuts wire rope to 1/4 in. diameter
- Maximum hardness of material to be cut: Brinell 455/Rockwell C48
- Lock plate keeps jaws from loosening
- Screw-type adjustment realigns edges
- Never use any H.K. Porter cutters on energized circuits, wire, or cable
- Cuts soft and medium materials up to 7/16 in.
- Cuts hard materials up to 5/16 in.
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Features: No Additional Features
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Maximum cutting capacity (gauge): 0
- Hand Tool Type: Bolt Cutters
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Product Weight (lb.): 6.40
- Blade Width (in.): 2
- Product Length (in.): 5
- Product Depth (in.): 3
- Handle Length (in.): 24
- Blade Length (in.): 2
- Product Width (in.): 3
There are no reviews yet.