Light up the night with this giant Creepy Crawling Spider light from Haunted Hill Farm. Our collection of spellbinding Halloween lights will help you create lots of spooky outdoor fun. Stake them on the lawn or mount them to the house for a frightfully spine-chilling decoration (stakes and other mounting hardware are NOT included). These giant weather-resistant shapes feature bright, faceted LED lights mounted on powder-coated metal frames to provide many years of happy haunting. Designed with 288 lights, our creepy crawling spider is an incredible 48 in. W x 40 in. H. For all your thrills and chills this Halloween season, count on quality products from Haunted Hill Farm.
- OVERSIZED SPIDER LIGHT: Giant creepy crawling spider measures 48 inches wide x 40 inches tall. Stake it on the lawn or mount it to the house for a spellbinding light show.
- WEATHER RESISTANT: Suitable for indoor or outdoor use to create a spooky holiday display everyone will love.
- 288 LIGHTS: Faceted LED light bulbs mounted on powder-coated metal frames are bright and long lasting.
- FULLY ASSEMBLED: Just remove from packaging and display. Stakes and other mounting hardware are NOT included.
- CONNECTABLE: Connects to other Halloween lights in the Haunted Hill Farm Collection via male/female power cord for convenient set up. Collect them all!
- Stake it on the lawn or mount it to the house for a frightening display
- Pleas note: stakes and other mounting hardware are not included
- Light colors: purple, red and green
- Indoor/Outdoor: Outdoor
- Features: Giant,Weather Resistant,Wired edge
- Holiday Decor Product Type: Halloween Light
- Bulb Shape: M5
- Power Type: Plug-in
- Wattage (watts): 12
- Light count: 288
- Light Bulb Color: Multi Color Lights
- Maximum number of sets connected: 0
- Light Type: LED
- Number of Lights: 288
- Included Items: Fuses
- Halloween Decor Theme: Spiders
- Number of Batteries Required: 0
- Light Functions: Constant
- Light Temperature: Cool
- Package Quantity: 1
- Wire Gauge: 0
- Total length (ft.): 0
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov