The new Hilti 120-Volt 8.6 Amp 1-1/8 in. SDS plus TE 30 Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) rotary hammer drill with active vibration reduction delivers impressive drilling performance without a lot of weight. At just 9 lbs. the TE 30 keeps you drilling non-stop at various drilling orientations with minimal effort overhead or at shoulder level. The remarkable vibration control and a chiseling function will increase daily productivity. Delivering 4500 impacts per minute with an impressive power-to-weight ratio. With 1100 RPM the TE 30 AVR rotary hammer is quickly becoming a pros tool of choice. Add the TE (DRS) dust removal system for virtually dust-free drilling. Applications include chiseling in brick and block, corrective chiseling and surface finishing on concrete.
- Package includes 1X TE 30 AVR rotary hammer drill (2160223), 1X TE DRS-D kit (435019) and 1X TE CX 5/8 in. x 12 in. drill bit
- Active vibration reduction for drilling and chiseling in concrete and drilling in wood and metal
- 1100 RPM
- Impact frequency 4,500 impacts per minute
- Impact energy 2.7 ft./lbs.
- Optimum drilling diameter in concrete 3/8 in. to 13/16 in.
- Quick-change chucks allow use in multiple applications
- Highly robust chuck and motor components as well as rugged casing materials
- Optional DRS (dust removal system) allows virtually dustless drilling
- Chuck Size: 1-1/8 In.
- Drill/ Driver Type: Hammer Drill/ Driver
- Cordless/ Corded: Corded
- Chuck Type: SDS-Plus
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Amperage (amps): 8.6 A
- Included: Bits Included
- Corded Tool Type: Drill/Driver
- Maximum Speed (RPM): 1100 RPM
- Color Family: Red
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Forward/Reverse Switch
- Cord Length (ft.): 9
- Blows per Minute (BPM): 4500
- Product Weight (lb.): 9.3 lb
- Product Height (in.): 8.9 in
- Product Depth (in.): 14.2 in
- Product Width (in.): 4.4 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov