The professional’s choice: Hilti’s new line of high quality abrasive blades were developed to bring safety, productivity and the latest innovation in metalworking directly to professionals. This universal performance thin cutting wheel has a more flexible bond, delivering the best value for money without jeopardizing high performance. These blades are made for cutting steel and stainless steel pipes, rods, profiles and metal sheets.
- Package includes Hilti 4.5 in. x 0.045 in. x 7/8 in. AC-D P type 1 flat standard thin abrasive cutting disc (25-pack)
- Precise cutting thinner discs so you get a cleaner cut (applies to discs with a thickness of less than 2 mm)
- Blade thickness: 0.045 in.
- RPM: 13580
- Engineered to last longer extra-durable abrasive surface and flexible bond so you can spend less time replacing discs
- ANSI B7.1 compliant and OSA certified complies with the highest safety standards
- Great for pipeline applications such as cutting, light notching on steel and stainless steel
- Sanding, Grinding and Polishing Accessory Type: Grinding/Cut-Off Wheels
- Application: Medium Duty
- Arbor Size: 7/8 in.
- Arbor Size (in.): 7/8″
- Sanding Grade: Coarse
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Sanding/Grinding/Polishing Accessory
- Abrasive Material: Steel
- Grit: 0
- Wheel Diameter (in.): 4-1/2″
- Kit: No
- Package Quantity: 25
- Backing Material: Other
- Ideally Used With: Angle Grinders
- Product Length (in.): 4.5 in
- Product Height (in.): 4.5 in
- Product Width (in.): 4.5 in
There are no reviews yet.