Husky Ratcheting Wrenches feature a 12-point design pattern to help prevent fastener damage and increase torque. Their slim design fits into tight spaces where other wrenches may not fit. The polished chrome finish provides corrosion resistance.
- Set include 13 metric sizes: 8 in., 9 in., 10 in., 11 in., 12 in., 13 in., 14 in., 15 in., 16 in., 17 in., 18 in., 19 in., 21 mm and 12 SAE sizes: 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in., 13/16 in., 7/8 in., 15/16 in., 1 in.
- Alloy steel construction provides durability and long-lasting performance
- Box-end provides additional leverage and less likelihood of slipping when used on hard to remove fasteners
- 72-tooth ratcheting box-ends need only a 5 arc swing to turn fastener
- 0 offset box end allows for maximum clearance in tight spaces
- Large hard stamped size markings allow for easy identification
- Full polished chrome finish easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Wrenches feature off corner loading to help prevent the rounding of fasteners
- Open-end allows the wrench to be slid into position from the side of the fastener
- Meets or exceeds ANSI standards
- Measurement Standard: Metric,SAE
- Number of Pieces: 25
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Ratcheting Wrench
- Individual/Set: Set
- Features: No Additional Features
There are no reviews yet.