This Husky 7-Piece SAE Nut driver set features ergonomic cushion grip handles that help reduce hand fatigue and provides additional comfort for ease of use. The hollow shafts provide greater maximum bolt clearance, allowing you to access longer bolts or threaded rods. This set is manufactured from premium alloy steel, giving you superior strength and durability.
- Includes sizes 3/16 in., ¼ in., 5/16 in., 11/32 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in. and ½ in.
- Ergonomic cushion grip handle helps reduce hand fatigue and provides additional comfort for ease of use
- Hollow shaft design allows maximum bolt clearance, so you can access longer bolts or threaded rods
- Manufactured from premium alloy steel for superior durability
- Corrosion resistant, polished chrome shafts
- Lifetime warranty with no questions, no receipt required
- Call Husky tools for customer service and support
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Number of Pieces: 7
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Chrome
- Hand Tool Type: Nut Driver Set
- Individual/Set: Set