The Jacobs Chuck Manufacturing Company maintains a global presence as a recognized leader in the design manufacture of precision tool and work holding devices for stationary equipment and portable power tools. From its original patent in 1902 the keyed chuck helped to transform the production process just at the time when industrial manufacturing was about to experience its most significant growth in modern times. Today, the concept of the original keyed chuck is an integral part of all drill chuck technology. It has been applied to a wide range of applications, from the most sophisticated CNC machining to drilling with the smallest cordless portable drill. Whatever the need may be we have a chuck that will work for your application.
- High precision keyless drill chuck – arbor is integrated into the internal socket of the drill chuck
- Integrated design makes it impossible for the arbor and the drill chuck to become accidently separated, providing a unit of greater rigidity and precision as a result of its compact design, accumulated run-out is reduced to a minimum
- Self-tightening feature automatically increases gripping force proportional to increased torque to prevent tool shank slippage, right handed operation only
- 100% individually controlled to ensure not to exceed a maximum total integrated run-out of 0.0016 in.
- Mounts available: morse tapers, straight shanks and R-8
- Minimum capacity 0.039 in.
- Maximum capacity 0.512 in.
- Model number JK 130-MT4
- Material: Alloy
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: Assorted Colors
- Product Weight (lb.): 3.575
- Product Length (in.): 9.5
- Product Height (in.): 3.2
- Product Width (in.): 2.9