The Jacobs Chuck Manufacturing Company maintains a global presence as a recognized leader in the design manufacture of precision tool and work holding devices for stationary equipment and portable power tools. From its original patent in 1902 the keyed chuck helped to transform the production process just at the time when industrial manufacturing was about to experience its most significant growth in modern times. Today, the concept of the original keyed chuck is an integral part of all drill chuck technology. It has been applied to a wide range of applications, from the most sophisticated CNC machining to drilling with the smallest cordless portable drill. Whatever the need may be we have a chuck that will work for your application.
- Quick change chuck attachment converts an impact driver into a drill
- Fits all round shank bits
- Locks the chuck into the hex bit socket
- Provides a positive locking mechanism which prevents loosening in a hammer and other high vibration applications
- Maximum capacity 3/8 in.
- Mount 1/4 in. (6.5 mm hex)
- Material: Alloy
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: Assorted Colors
- Product Weight (lb.): .57
- Product Length (in.): 7.5
- Product Height (in.): 2.05
- Product Width (in.): 4.2