The OTRS18100, 100 ft. fiberglass open reel tape measure offers 3×1 rewind with strong, metal gearing. Double PVC coated fiberglass blade with additional blade guard assures long life under field abuse. The rubber grip handle offers a comfortable and secure grip. Metal reinforced crank handle lasts longer. Hook end attachement. Units of measure: ft. in. 1/8.
- Double PVC coated fiberglass blade for long life under field abuse
- 3×1 speed rewind with metal gearing
- Metal reinforced crank handle for years of rugged use
- Additional tape end guard for ultimate protection.
- Double throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting
- Measures in ft., in., 1/8
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Condition: New
- Hand Tool Type: Long Tape
- Tape Length (ft.): 100
- Assembled Depth (in.): 2 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 8.75 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 10.38 in