The Magic Chef Commercial 36 in. wide thermostatic countertop griddle is an efficient and durable addition to a commercial kitchen. The cooking surface is 24 in. deep; with the cooking surface in total an ample 856.8 sq. in. The burners are u-shaped and are placed every 12 in. for efficient heating. The temperature probe is embedded for more accurate cooking performance. Back and side splashes are stainless steel and are designed to help keep your work environment cleaner. Includes a drip tray for easy cleaning Adjustable legs allow you to customize the height according to your food prep needs.
- Total gas output is 90,000 BTUs
- 3-heavy duty chrome plated knobs for easy control
- 3-stainless steel u-shaped burners are placed every 12 in.
- Temperature probe is embedded for accurate cooking and better performance
- 1 in. plates provide fast recovery, consistent temperature
- 24 in cooking surface depth with a cooking area of 856.80 sq. in.
- Thermo griddle is stainless steel with 6 in. adjustable legs bull nose edge provides a premium look
- Bull nose edge provides a premium look and comfortable cooking
- Easy to clean grease trap
- ETL Sanitation listed for commercial usage
- Standing pilot light for quickly lighting the burners
- Warranty is 1-year parts and labor
- Item does not qualify for the major appliance delivery and haul away or installation services this item does not qualify for the major appliance delivery and haul away or installation services
- Features: Griddle,On Indicator Light
- Appliance Type: Gas Cooktop
- Color/Finish Family: Stainless Steel
- Number of Temperature/Cooking Controls: 3
- Housing Material: Steel
- Appliance Category: Cooktop
- Color/Finish: Stainless
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Cooktop Control Type: Standard Dial Control
- Product Weight (lb.): 308.6
- Cooktop Surface Type: Radiant
- Product Height (in.): 17.0
- Product Depth (in.): 31.0
- Cooking Area (sq. in.): 856.80 in²
- Cooktop Size: 36 in.
- Product Width (in.): 36.0
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.