The Milwaukee 1/2 in. x 4 in. x 6 in. SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bit uses sharpened carbide to deliver up to 5x longer life in concrete and up to 2x faster drilling into masonry materials. Engineered with a precision ground tip, these bits deliver faster starts and less walking in concrete, brick and block. The carbide-tipped masonry drill bits’ wide flute design removes dust faster, reducing heat and delivering more holes per charge. Equipped with a 1/4 in. Hex Shank, Milwaukee SHOCKWAVE Carbide Hammer Drill Bits are the ideal solution for drilling in masonry materials with both impacts and hammer drills/drivers.
- Durable carbide tip for longer life in concrete and hard aggregate
- Sharpened carbide edges for faster starts in concrete, brick and block
- Precision ground carbide tip for less bit walking
- Wide flute design removes dust faster reducing heat & delivering more holes per charge
- Ideal for concrete, brick and block
- 1/4 in. hex shank for added tool versatility
- Available in sizes up to 1/2 in.
- Self-Feeding: No
- Drill Bit Type(s) Included: Hammer Drill Bit
- Shank Style: Hex
- Bit Material: Carbide
- Material Application: Brick,Concrete
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Drill Bit Type: Hammer Drill Bit
- Assembled Depth (in.): 6 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 0.5 in
- Shank Diameter: 1/4 in
- Bit Diameter: 1/2 in
- Bit Length (in.): 6
- Assembled Height (in.): 0.5 in
There are no reviews yet.