Milwaukee Hook Blades are designed to cut roofing, synthetic wrap, insulation and other building materials. Milwaukee utility blades are engineered to fit Milwaukee and most standard utility knives.
- 2X Stronger than standard carbon hook blades – Replace fewer blades
- High quality steel for maximum strength in pull cut applications
- Optimized geometry delivers more pull force than competitive hook blades
- Ideal for roofing, carpet, TYVEK, insulation and other building materials
- Micro carbide dispersed metal delivers up to 2X longer life than standard carbon hook blades
- Sold as a Pack of 50
- Milwaukee Hook Blades
- Teeth Per Inch: 0
- Number of Pieces: 50
- Features: Blade Storage,Removable Blade
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Blade
- Blade Material: Steel
- Individual/Set: Set
There are no reviews yet.