NOVA 6040 Large Cole Jaw Set has 12 in./304mm bowl diameter capacity. This is one of the most popular of all the NOVA chuck accessory jaws and is now in a new larger size of 12 in.es. Its an accessory for NOVA Chucks, designed to expand your range and capacity of your standard NOVA Chuck for specific projects and applications. Universally fits to any NOVA Chuck for maximum flexibility. This Large Cole Jaw Set is versatile, designed for the re-chucking of bowls to remove chuck marks, adding decoration or reshaping the bottoms of bowls that have already been turned. Other NOVA Accessory jaw sets can be added to the Cole Jaws making a combination jaw facility – expanding dovetail facility for mounting bowls/platters and a reverse dovetail for mounting footed bowls/platters. These jaws have many advantages over traditional vacuum chucking. Suitable for lathes with a minimum 12 in. swing diameter. Diecast aluminium with preset holes, for precise closing, durability and long life. Comes with 4 jaw segments, special fasteners, standard rubber bumpers and instructions. Additional accessory bumpers are available. This set has a unique feature which enables you to add a NOVA Cole Jaw Extension Kit 6039 and take the capacity from up to 12 in./304mm through to 15 in./381mm (additional purchase).
- Fits on an NOVA Chuck. Same jaw fixing system across all NOVA Chuck models – total system interchangeability and maximum flexibility for you.
- Precisely cast
- Quick mounting. Using your NOVA chuck fastenings onto your NOVA Chuck and with special Cole Jaw fastenings to hold your bowl.
- Solid aluminum segments, strong platform for precise closing, fastening application, durability and long life.
- Material: Metal
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: Metallic
- Product Weight (lb.): 3.7
- Ideally Used With: Lathes
- Product Length (in.): 10
- Product Height (in.): 1.75
- Product Width (in.): 5.25 in
There are no reviews yet.