Unity “Matsukasa” Gold and Black Tetsubin Teapot. The “Matsukasa” Teapot is an elegant Cast Iron Tetsubin teapot inspired by highly prized Japanese antique teapots still in use today. The enamel lined interior makes it rust-resistant and easy to clean. For brewing and serving tea; Not intended for stovetop use.
- Heat-retaining properties of cast iron allow our tetsubin teapots to keep tea at the proper serving temperature for up to an hour
- Porcelain enamel interior keeps the taste of the tea pure and allow for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel mesh tea infuser basket included
- 27 oz.
- Number of Cups: 3.5
- Removable lid: Yes
- Style: Bohemian,Glam,Mediterranean,Rustic
- Kitchen Product Type: Teapots
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Color Family: Blue
- Color/Finish: gold, black
- Maximum Heating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 200
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Cooktop Compatibility: Not Cooktop Compatible
- Product Height (in.): 6.75 in
- Product Depth (in.): 6.5 in
- Product Width (in.): 5.25 in
There are no reviews yet.