These Cool Blocks band saw blade guides are manufactured out of high tech, non-metallic composite material, graphite impregnated phenolic laminate which contains 3 synthetic dry lubricants. They lubricate the band saw blade but do not make it oily. The metal to metal contact made by old metal guide blocks creates heat and friction which cause premature blade wear and breakage. These problems are eliminated with Cool Block blade guides which allow blades to run cooler and last longer with less friction. Fits 8 in. Delta 28-180 and 28-185 and 10 in. 3-wheel bench top saws including Delta 28-160 and 8 in. 2-wheel, Sears, K-Mart, Ohio Forge, Pro Tech, Builder’s Square and most saws taking 56-1/8 in. blades.
- Contains 3 dry lubricants that will not make your band saw blade oily
- Cool blocks blade guides will improve the cutting performance of any band saw blade
- Fits most 56-1/8 in. vertical/stationary 2-wheel band saws
- Effective with 1/16 in. and 1/8 in. W blades for tight radius work
- Material: Composite
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: Gray
- Product Weight (lb.): .5 lb
- Ideally Used With: Stationary Band Saws
- Product Length (in.): .75 in
- Product Height (in.): .75
- Product Width (in.): .188 in
There are no reviews yet.