The POWERTEC 2-1/2 in. Elbow Fitting facilitates directional changes in your dust collection network to maximize the system efficiency and effectiveness. This handy fitting has a multitude of applications, for example, when running a hose to an overhead mainline, altering the plane (up, down, left or right) of your hose or as an adjunct fitting-coupled with the 2-1/2 in. Y-Dust Hose Connector: to enable the expansion of your dust hose network. With its airtight friction grip, this durable connector will ensure that potent dust and debris is extracted sucked straight into your dust collector, and that clear, clean air is returned into your workshop environment. Make it perfect with POWERTEC fittings: streamlined, simple to use, versatile. Both 2-1/2 in. nominal ends measure 2-31/64 in. tapered O.D. and 2-15/64 in. I.D.
- 45° elbow for connecting 2 hoses or pipes at an angle
- Tough, durable ABS plastic material
- Provides a multitude of applications
- Provides airtight friction fit
- Both 2-1/2 in. nominal ends measure 2-31/64 in. tapered O.D. and 2-15/64 in. I.D.
- Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: Black
- Product Weight (lb.): 0.31
- Ideally Used With: Dust Extractors
- Product Length (in.): 4 in
- Product Height (in.): 2.5
- Product Width (in.): 4
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov