Style: Replacement Tires Introducing the Urethane Bandsaw Tires by POWERTEC These tires are designed to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your bandsaw, while keeping it running smooth and safe. Made with premium polyurethane, these tires feature a strong and impact resistant profile that delivers optimal durability. More accommodating than both plastic and rubber, urethane tires can be stretched to fit your equipment and are specifically designed to stay in place without any type of adhesive. They do not rot or dry out. In addition, they feature a straightforward design, these tires are easy to remove, replace and install (depending on your specific needs). Includes instruction sheet. Designed to Work with a Wide Range of Branded Band Saws Jet. Delta. Grizzly. Porter Cable. Harbor Freight. Powermatic. Any bandsaw that requires a 9 in. x 1/2 in. tire Size Dimensions Diameter: 9 in. Width: 1/2 in. Thickness: 5/32 in.
- Includes: (2) urethane bandsaw tires, instruction sheet
- Function: these bandsaw accessories make for excellent replacement tires and are designed to fit any machine that requires a 9 in. x 1/2 in. x 5/32 in.
- Versatility: fits a wide range of band saws and popular brands, including Delta, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, Porter Cable, Powermatic, and others
- No adhesive: designed to stay in place without any type of adhesive, making installation (and removal) quick and easy for a smooth workflow
- Quality: urethane tires possess more flexibility than plastics, a higher load resistance than rubber, and flaunt an impressive amount of impact resistance and durability when compared to factory tires
- Material: Polyurethane
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: White
- Product Weight (lb.): 0.38 lb
- Ideally Used With: Stationary Band Saws
- Product Length (in.): 9.75 in
- Product Height (in.): 0.53 in
- Product Width (in.): 7.94 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov