The POWERTEC Miter Saw Stand Brackets have easy-release attachment clamps that allow for fast attachment and detachment of tool. They also allow a variety of tools to mount onto most miter saw stand brands. The POWERTEC MT4000MBA Miter Saw Stand Mounting Brackets fit miter saw stand frames made from 1-1/2” steel tubing with an overall width of 7”. The brackets can be adjusted approximately +, – ½” . Compatible with: POWERTEC MT4000Ryobi stand (model: A18MS01)Black and Decker standCraftsman miter saw stand (model: 16490)Home Depot brand fold and traveland other popular brands in the market. Please measure your stand to determine if the brackets will fit.
- INCLUDES: (2) Miter Saw Stand Mounting Brackets and mounting hardware
- FUNCTION: The perfect OEM replacement, this bracket assembly utilizes tool mounts to allows you to attach and detach your saw and power tools from your stand. Extra sets will allow you to quick change multiple tools.
- DESIGN FEATURES: Ergonomically designed clamp handles for comfortable operation, along with a heavy-duty, durable steel construction featuring a black powder coated finish to withstand long-term wear and tear
- NON-MARRING: Equipped with premium plastic feet that can be used off the stand with level base to protect the brackets and prevent your work material from scratching
- UNIVERSAL: Fit miter saw stand frames made from 1-1/2” steel tubing with an overall width of 7” and can be adjusted +, – ½” Works with POWERTEC Deluxe Miter Saw Stand with Wheels and 110V Power Outlet (MT4000), along with the Ryobi Miter Saw Stand, and other similarly sized popular brands of miter saws
- Material: Steel
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: Black
- Product Weight (lb.): 5 lb
- Ideally Used With: Miter Saws
- Product Length (in.): 21 in
- Product Height (in.): 3 in
- Product Width (in.): 6 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov