The POWERTEC 71021VA Bench Grinder Sharpening V-Arm Jig Attachment allows you to quickly, and accurately sharpen woodturning tools, such as gouges, chisels, scrapers, skews and a wide array of other carving tools. With its adjustable 27 in. length capacity, you can accommodate a wide range of different sized hand tools. This ultra-convenient device attaches easily onto the base of your grinding jig and provides a holding pocket in which to stabilize the handles of your turning-tools, thus ensuring the best tool positioning for achieving top-notch honing outcomes; and it increases woodworker safety. This handy component is essential for grinding gouges, and for holding and supporting accessory jigs. By providing impeccably sharp and precise tool-edges every time, you are assured of having, right at your fingertips, the peak-performing tools you need for all your master craftsman woodworking projects. The POWERTEC Bench Grinder Sharpening V-Arm Jig maximizes tool-sharpening accuracy and minimizes tool material loss, thereby increasing the efficacy and longevity of your valuable tools.
- Ideal for the optimum positioning of wood-turning tools in your grinding jig assembly
- Adjusts for, and supports, extended tool length, V-arm length is adjustable up to 27 in.
- Holds accessory jigs, such as the Versa-Grind grind and skew jig, etc.
- Produces repeatable, consistent, keen, sharp tool-edges
- Minimizes tool-material loss
- Material: Metal
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Other Accessory
- Color Family: Black
- Product Weight (lb.): 2.2 lb
- Ideally Used With: Bench Grinders
- Product Length (in.): 29 in
- Product Height (in.): 2.5 in
- Product Width (in.): 4.5 in
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.