RIDGID introduces the 18-Volt Cordless Compact Bluetooth Radio with Radio App, 1.5 Ah Battery, and Charger. This radio is the second radio to use the RIDGID Radio App. The Mini Bluetooth Radio also features a USB charging port for smartphones and other devices and an Aux-In connection making it MP3 player compatible. Backed by the Industry Leading Lifetime Service Agreement, the 18-Volt Mini Bluetooth Radio with Radio App includes an 18-Volt 1.5 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery, an 18-Volt Charger, 2 AAA Batteries, and auxiliary cable, and an operator’s manual.
- Radio: RIDGID Radio App Compatible – Pair your smartphone to stream music, set jobsite alarms and alerts, and control the radio remotely through the RIDGID Radio App using Bluetooth Technology
- Radio: USB Charging and Aux In Connection – For charging your devices or smartphone on the jobsite and making it MP3 player compatible
- Radio: Weather Resistant – Protects radio from jobsite conditions
- Radio: Fold-Down, Rotatable Antenna – Durable and flexible design delivers clear reception
- Radio: Compact design for use on any jobsite area
- Battery: Gives users more runtime and longer life compared to standard lithium-ion batteries
- Charger: Status indicator lights show battery status while charging
- 100% Compatible: Works with all RIDGID 18-Volt Batteries, Tools, and Chargers
- Lifetime Service Agreement with registration within 90 days of purchase
- Includes: (1) R84086B 18-Volt Mini Bluetooth Radio with Radio App, (1) R840085 18-Volt 1.5 Ah Compact Lithium-Ion Battery, (1) R6092 18-Volt Charger, (2) AAA batteries, (1) auxiliary cable, and operator’s manual
- RIDGID: Powerful. Durable. Professional.
- Battery Type Required: 18-volt
- Battery Life (hours): 3 h
- Voltage (volts): 18
- Safety & Security Product Type: Job Site Radio
- Product Length (in.): 5.88 in
- Product Height (in.): 8.75
- Product Depth (in.): 5.88
- Product Width (in.): 5.88
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.