All cast-iron construction and a 1/2 HP motor provide plenty of stability and power to turn bowls up to 10 in. W and spindles up to 15 in. L or 38 in. L with the optional Bed Extension. This stable benchtop wood lathe has 6 speeds from 480 RMP to 4023 RPM. Includes live center, spur center, 3 in. faceplate and tool rest.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120-Volt, single-phase, 6 Amp
- Swing over bed: 10 in.
- Distance between centers: 15 in., 38 in. with optional extension bed
- Tailstock travel: 3-1/4 in.
- Speeds: 480 RPM, 1270 RPM, 1960 RPM, 2730 RPM, 3327 RPM, 4023 RPM
- Includes tool rest, live rolling center, spur center and 3 in. faceplate
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 1725
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Minimum speed (rpm): 480
- PT Horsepower (Hp): 1/2
- Color Family: White
- Condition: New
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Lathes
- Portability: Bench
- Product Weight (lb.): 92
- Product Height (in.): 15
- Product Depth (in.): 8.75
- Product Width (in.): 34
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov