The Shop Fox W1856 12 in. x 18 in. Variable-Speed Benchtop Wood Lathe is a fantastic tool for woodturners of all experience levels. Its variable speed ranges make wood turning a breeze, while its digital readout display accurately shows RPM. With a 12 in. swing and 18 in. between centers, it’s a fantastic size for many woodturning projects. Pick up this gem of a tool and you’ll be glad you did.
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 120-Volt, single-phase, 60 Hz, 4.5 Amp
- Swing over bed: 12 in.
- Distance between centers: 18-1/8 in.
- Swing over tool rest base: 9 in.
- 3 spindle speed ranges: 450 RPM to 1100 RPM, 960 RPM to 2400 RPM, 1400 RPM to 3500 RPM
- 3 spindle speed ranges, each with variable speed
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 2500
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Minimum speed (rpm): 450
- PT Horsepower (Hp): 3/4
- Color Family: White
- Condition: New
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Lathes
- Portability: Bench
- Product Weight (lb.): 64
- Product Height (in.): 16.5
- Product Depth (in.): 14.5
- Product Width (in.): 37
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov