Our 18 in. Open-End Drum Sander offers a lot of sanding capacity in a small amount of floor space. Sand stock up to 36 in. W and 4-1/2 in. thick. Unlike other open-end drum sanders, the table moves up and down instead of the head. This means drum support is much more rigid during sanding operations, giving you more consistent results. Check out the rest of the features below and you’ll agree that this feature-packed sander is an incredible value.
- Sanding motor: 1-1/2 HP, 120-Volt, single-phase, 13 Amp
- Maximum stock dimensions: 36 in. wide x 4-1/2 in. thick
- Minimum board length: 6 in.
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8 in.
- Sanding drum size: 4 in.
- Sandpaper speed: 2600, 3400 FPM
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 3450
- Dust collection type: Port
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Maximum feed rate (ft./min.): 12
- Amperage (amps): 13.92
- Variable Speed: Yes
- Color Family: White
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Lockout Power Switch,Stand Included
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Drum Sander
- Portability: Stationary
- Cord Length (ft.): 6
- Voltage (volts): 120
- Product Weight (lb.): 198
- Reconditioned: No
- Table Length (in.): 45
- Belt length (in.): 89
- Belt width (in.): 3
- Product Height (in.): 50
- Product Depth (in.): 22.5
- Minimum feed height (in.): .13
- Table Width (in.): 18
- Maximum feed height (in.): 4.5
- Product Width (in.): 35.5
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.