Created for the mini machine shop enthusiast, the M1015 Metal Lathe has all the features and precision required for small-scale turning. In fact, it has proven to be a hugely popular machine for scale model building. It includes a 3 in. 3-jaw chuck and a full selection of optional accessories is also available for a wide variety of setups. Note- Machine does not include a thread-cutting kit, as may be indicated in some materials.
- Motor: 1/5 HP, 110-Volt, single-phase, 1.2 Amp
- Swing over bed: 6 in.
- Distance between centers: 10 in.
- Swing over cross slide: 4-1/8 in.
- Spindle speeds: variable speed, 100 RPM to 2000 RPM
- Bed width: 3-1/4 in.
- Maximum Speed (rpm): 2000
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Minimum speed (rpm): 100
- PT Horsepower (Hp): 1/4
- Color Family: White
- Condition: New
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Lathes
- Portability: Bench
- Product Weight (lb.): 64
- Product Height (in.): 12
- Product Depth (in.): 11.5
- Product Width (in.): 37.75
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.