This heavy-duty 7-1/2 HP tilting-spindle shaper has got it all: A minus 5° to plus 45° spindle tilt with highly accurate dial-type angle scale, precision-ground cast-iron table with vertical and horizontal hold-downs, split micro-adjustable fence, a huge sealed dust removal chamber below the table with a separate dust hood and port above the cutter, quick and easy spindle speed change system and a large 10 in. maximum cutter capacity. Just as you’d expect from an industrial machine, the W1807 is built from the ground up with the dependability to run all day long. Extras include 3 different table inserts, heavy-duty miter gauge and 7 spindle spacers.
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220-Volt/440-Volt, 3-phase, 3450 RPM, 20 Amp/10 Amp
- Spindle travel: 6-5/8 in.
- Spindle tilt: minus 5° to plus 45°
- Spindle size: 1-1/4 in.
- Maximum cutter height: 6 in.
- Spindle length: 7 in.
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Amperage (amps): 20
- Color Family: White
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Sharpener
- Product Weight (lb.): 1056
- Product Height (in.): 34.25
- Product Depth (in.): 47.25
- Product Width (in.): 47.25
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov