Very popular with knife makers, this Knife Belt Sander/Buffer features a cool-running 2 in. x 72 in. abrasive belt and an extended buffing wheel shaft for full-access buffing or stropping. The sanding belt can be utilized along the platen, above the platen for free forming or against the 10 in. rubber-faced drive wheel. The infinitely adjustable tool holder provides a stable platform for consistent results. This Knife Belt Sander/Buffer is ideal for sharpening extra-long lathe turning gouges and chisels too.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110-Volt, single-phase, 14 Amp, 1725 RPM
- Belt size: 2 in. x 72 in. to 76 in. range
- Belt speed: 4500 FPM
- Left arbor: 1 in. x 8-1/2 in. extension with 5/8 in. arbor
- Height with belt arm horizontal: 11-1/2 in.
- Height with belt arm vertical: 37 in.
- Dust collection type: Port
- Maximum belt sanding speed (ft./min.): 4500
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Amperage (amps): 14
- Variable Speed: No
- Color Family: White
- Condition: New
- Power Tool Features: Lockout Power Switch
- Bench & Stationary Tool Type: Belt Sander
- Portability: Bench
- Cord Length (ft.): 5
- Voltage (volts): 110
- Product Weight (lb.): 105
- Minimum belt sanding speed (ft./min.): 4500
- Reconditioned: No
- Table Length (in.): 0
- Belt length (in.): 76
- Belt width (in.): 2
- Product Height (in.): 37
- Product Depth (in.): 29.5
- Table Width (in.): 0
- Product Width (in.): 39
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.