The Stark 1/2 in. Drive Spud Handle Ratchet Tool is widely used in the garage, workshop, auto shop for aligning bolts and riveting holes. Features chrome vanadium steel construction with black oxide finish to resist corrosion. This ratcheting wrench construction tool can be used with 1/2 in. square-drive hex sockets.
- Made by solid heat-treated CR-V steel material, with a ratchet wrench shape, simple and fashionable
- Ideal and practical hand tool in home and garden DIY
- Heat-treated, drop-forged steel for extra durability
- 1/2 in. square drive ratchet; length: 14 in.
- Suitable widely in garage, workshop, carpentry, auto parts, specializing in machine repair and so on
- Tooth Count: 24
- Material: Steel
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Color Family: Black
- Hand Tool Type: Ratchet
- Individual/Set: Individual
- Features: Spud
- Drive Size: 1/2 in
- Handle Length (in.): 14