The Steelman 41820 29 in. Telescoping 3.25 in. Round Inspection Mirror is the ideal tool for when you need to look into tight and recessed areas. With the mirror unfolded the tool is a short 10.75 in. L that can then extend out to over 29 in. or anything in between. The double-ball articulated mirror is round and measures 3.25 in. Dia and can swivel 360° to allow you to look at any angle. This enables you to easily perform inspections on HVAC systems, automotive engine compartments and undercarriages, not to mention using it around the house to find things under beds, behind bookcases, and other hard-to-see places. When done this durable, telescoping steel tool collapses and folds down to 7 in. in size and can be easily stowed away until it is once more needed.
- Compact – tool collapses and mirror folds down so its total length is only 7 in. for easy storage
- Round mirror – round mirror is 3.25 in. Dia
- Articulating mirror – articulating mirror design easily reaches around corners and hard-to-reach areas
- Contoured grip – the contoured handle ensures a solid grip
- Extendable – mirror extends from 10.75 in. to 29 in.
- Convenient – easily extends into tight areas to search for lost or dropped items and perform inspections
- Durable steel – made of durable steel with a natural stainless steel finish
- Flexible: No
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Primary Use: Looking in tight, recessed areas
- Telescoping: Yes
- Built-In Light: No
- Hand Tool Type: Inspection Mirror
- Product Height (in.): 7
- Product Depth (in.): 3.25
- Product Width (in.): .75
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.