TEKTON Ratcheting Combination Wrenches offer the speed and ease of a ratcheting box end that stays continuously engaged with fasteners, eliminating the need to re-fit after each turn. A 6-point opening provides a sure, snug fit on hex-shaped fasteners so you can apply maximum torque without slipping off, preventing knuckle aggravation. To prevent round-off, the box end opening contacts and applies force to the flat sides of fastener heads rather than the corners. Equipped with a 72-tooth ratchet gear that needs just 5 degrees of swing arc to reach the next tooth position, it is fast and efficient when there is not much room to move. The open end is angled 15 degrees, allowing the wrench to be flipped over with each rotation to engage the fastener twice as often when you are working in tight spaces. The set includes a roll-up storage pouch with a tailored cover that keeps wrenches from sliding out when you are on the move. To prevent scratches on finished surfaces, the pouch has fabric hanging loops rather than metal grommets.
- 6-point box end snugly fits hex-shaped fastener heads and resists slipping off while you work
- Box end opening is designed to grip flat sides of fastener heads, not corners, to prevent round-off
- 72-tooth ratchet gear needs only a 5° working swing arc
- Open end is angled 15° so the wrench can be flipped over to engage fasteners twice as often in tight spaces
- TEKTON tools are Always Guaranteed: if you ever have an issue, contact us
- Set includes: roll-up storage pouch with tailored cover that keeps wrenches in place so they cannot slide out
- 9-piece ratcheting combination wrenches (in.): 1/4 in., 5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in., 1/2 in., 9/16 in., 5/8 in., 11/16 in., 3/4 in.
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Number of Pieces: 9
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Wrench Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Features: No Additional Features