TEKTON bit sockets are formed through a carefully controlled insert process that press-fits S2 steel bits into the sockets for a straight, permanent connection that can’t loosen over time. The bit tips are machined to exact tolerances for precise engagement with fasteners. Die-stamped markings are permanently impressed into the socket with large, clear size numbers that are easy to read even in low light settings and can’t wear off. The bit socket’s polished chrome plating protects against corrosion and wipes clean to a mirror finish. The deepest parts of the socket well, where nickel and chrome layers cannot be deposited in sufficient thickness, are protected with an additional thin layer of clear coat, rather than conventionally-used silver paint, to prevent rust. Included with the set is a Twist-to-Lock Rail to keep the sockets securely organized.
- S2 steel bit is press-fit into the socket for a straight, permanent connection that can’t loosen over time
- Bits tips are machined to precise tolerances for strong engagement with fastener heads
- Large, clear die-stamped size marking is easy to read and cant wear off
- 4 detent grooves provide a secure connection with the drive tool
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- Twist-to-lock socket rail organizes and securely holds socket in place both for in your toolbox and on the go
- Always guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- 4-piece 3/8 in. drive slotted bit sockets: 1/8 in., 3/16 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in.
- 4-piece 3/8 in. drive Phillips bit sockets: #0, #1, #2, #3
- Includes socket rail
- Bit Socket Type: Hex
- Socket Depth: Intermediate
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Universal: Non-Universal
- Number of Pieces: 8
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Socket Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Socket Type: Hex
There are no reviews yet.