Wire Cutter: Opposing twin blades on all three pliers cleanly and evenly cut copper, aluminum, and soft steel wire. To create extra leverage and power, the rivet of the Diagonal Cutting Pliers is positioned closer to the blades, making it much easier to cut harder materials in heavier gauges. Crosscut Teeth: Designed to pull, push, and twist without slipping, the crosscut teeth on the Long Nose Pliers and Linemans Pliers apply even pressure and equal grip in any direction. The teeth of the Linemans Pliers are especially effective for neatly twisting multiple wires together. Long Nose: Smoothly tapered down to fine tips, the Long Nose Pliers reach into tight spaces, grip small parts, and bend wire.Comfortable Handles: A broad, rounded handle profile distributes force evenly across your hand to reduce stress and pressure. Slim, nonslip grips add cushion and comfort without adding bulk.
- Diagonal Cutting Pliers’ high-leverage jaw delivers more cutting power with less effort
- Linemans Pliers and Long Nose Pliers have crosscut teeth that grip in any direction and hold multiple wires evenly, so they are easy to twist together
- Cutting Pliers, Linemans Pliers, and Long Nose Pliers have twin-blade wire cutters
- Slim, nonslip grips provide comfort and control without adding bulk
- Made from high-strength chrome vanadium steel
- Always Guaranteed: no time limits and no fine print, just personalized solutions
- TEKTON makes strong, classic tools for the expert tool user
- 1-pc. high-leverage diagonal cutting pliers: 7 in.
- 1-pc. linemans pliers: 8 in.
- 1-pc. long nose pliers: 8 in.
- Number of Pieces: 3
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Requires Hub?: No Hub Required
- Color Family: Multi-Colored
- Remote Access: No Remote Access
- Hand Tool Type: Plier Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Tool Set Type: Plier Sets