URREA offers one of the most extensive lines of mechanical wrenches of the highest quality for automotive maintenance and repair work, as well as for operation work in the production, extraction and assembly industries. All of these type of wrenches come in the form of double hexagon (12 points), hexagonal (6 points) or open-ended wrenches. They can also be found grouped and combined in more than 50 sets presented in practical rack and blister cases that allow them to be transported and kept organized. Precision machined and heat-treated to provide the best combination of hardness, tensile strength, and torsion resistance.
- Manufactured from steel micro alloyed with high quality chrome molybdenum, hot forged for greater durability
- Mechanical wrench ends incorporate the SuperDrive design to make them even more efficient and safe
- All URREA mechanical wrenches have a rugged nickel-chrome finish for corrosion resistance. For DOE applications, black finished wrenches are recommended to avoid loss of chrome finish
- Comply with national and international, American and European standards
- 6pt Full_polished combination wrenches in a canvas pouch. Sizes: 1/4,5/16,3/8,7/16,1/2,9/16,5/8,11/16,3/4,13/16,7/8, 15/16,1 in.
- Measurement Standard: SAE
- Number of Pieces: 13
- Tools Product Type: Hand Tool
- Hand Tool Type: Wrench Set
- Individual/Set: Set
- Features: Angle,Open-End
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including arsenic, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov