Remember when you could make the most reliable cuts. Keep your skills sharp and your cuts clean with a WEN 100.75 in. Woodcutting Bandsaw Blade. This blade measures in at 100.75 in. L (2559 mm) for compatibility with the WEN 3966T and 3966 14 in. Band Saws. The flex back design provides users hardened teeth (63 HRC tooth hardness) with a softer back (32 HRC back hardness) to increase flexibility and maximize the blades lifespan. This bandsaw blade features a 0.5 in. W, a 0.025 in. thickness and 4 teeth per inch (minimum recommended workpiece thickness: 0.75 in.). The hook-style teeth provide a 10° rake angle, helping the blade bite into the workpiece for a higher cutting rate. The modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal during operation to increase cutting efficiency. Remember when your bandsaw blade cut like new. Remember WEN.
- 100.75 in. L designed for use with the WEN 3966T and 3966 14 in. band saws and other similarly sized band saws
- Flex back style combines hard teeth with a softer back to maximize the blades life span
- 1/2 in. blade width provides users a minimum cutting radius of 2-1/2 in.
- Hook-style 4 TPI teeth feature a 10° rake angle for a higher cutting rate
- Modified raker tooth pattern aids in sawdust removal to increase cutting efficiency
- Number in Package: 1
- Teeth Per Inch: 4
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Power Tool Accessory Type: Band Saw Blade
- Number of Teeth: 403
- Color Family: Black
- Saw Blade Material: Steel
- Material Cut: Wood
- Saw Blade Width: 0.5
- Assembled Depth (in.): 100.75 in
- Product Thickness (in.): 0.025
- Blade Length (in.): 100.75
- Assembled Width (in.): 0.5 in
- Blade Width (in.): 1/2″
- Assembled Height (in.): 0.025 in
There are no reviews yet.